a quick, sweet and tangy, Italian-style pasta salad. Perfect for sharing with family and friends!
1 (16 oz)
sugar (or slightly less, to taste)
salt and pepper
diced veggies (red/yellow/green pepper, cucumber, black olives, carrots, etc)
1. Cook pasta according to directions.
*For Instant Pot, add pasta and 2 1/2 cups of water to the pot. Close tightly (make sure valve is turned to 'sealing'). Set to MANUAL for 4 minutes.*
2. Pour sugar, vinegar and oil into a mason jar. Cover tightly and shake vigorously.
3. Add salt and pepper and shake again. Adjust seasonings if needed.
4. Place cold pasta in a bowl and add chopped veggies.
5. Give dressing one last shake, then pour over pasta.
6. Toss salad gently until well coated.
7. Chill at least 1 hour before serving.
Hint: Dressing is best if made 1-2 days ahead and left to set in mason jar in refrigerator. Only pour dressing on the amount of pasta you plan to eat within 24 hours. Add dressing to remaining pasta shortly before use.